[e2e] Can feedback be generated more fast in ECN?

George Michaelson ggm at dstc.edu.au
Thu Feb 15 14:40:25 PST 2001

98 pre-dates a bit of an explosion in live content. I'd be willing to
stake beer there is more UDP now. Dunno if it's going to be rilly significant
but I'd be suprised if it wasn't measurable.

(at least for me, I almost never seem to negotiate TCP based transport for
 the live or semi-live content being sourced on networks I can measure which
 are admittedly very very edge networks)

98 Also predates an explosion in IP-in-IP and other encapsulated flows
(VPNs, IPSEC, PPPoE) so I'd be willing to hazard there are more fragmented
flows than shown there.

cheers
	-George

--
George Michaelson         |  DSTC Pty Ltd
Email: ggm at dstc.edu.au    |  University of Qld 4072