[e2e] WWW Client traces

Joerg Micheel joerg at cs.waikato.ac.nz
Wed Jun 13 14:34:16 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 02:35:09PM -0400, dfriedman at hns.com wrote:
> I'm looking for some unsanitized (except possibly anonymized)
> WWW client message traces.  I've looked at the traces available
> at the Internet Traffic Archive (http://ita.ee.lbl.gov/index.html)
> and the URLs of the GETs are preserved in the traces, but I need
> all the other fields, too (Accept, Accept-Charset, etc.), and
> these are not there.

	http://moat.nlanr.net/Traces/

contains regular 8x90 second samples from HPC networks.

	http://moat.nlanr.net/Traces/Kiwitraces

contains long traces, days, weeks worth of continuous data. The
largest archive is 45 days uninterrupted, Auckland-IV. Let me know
if you need large amounts, I might be able to cut you a DDS tape,
if required.

There is some work in the WWW area by UNC-CH, Prof Don Smith,
they are happy to provide snapshots as well.

Regards,
	Joerg Micheel
--
Joerg B. Micheel			Email: <joerg at cs.waikato.ac.nz>