[e2e] WWW Client traces

Don Smith smithfd at cs.unc.edu
Thu Jun 14 07:09:18 PDT 2001

The UNC-CH traces are taken with the default tcpdump SNAPLEN and
basically only include minimal TCP/UDP/IP headers.  They won't be of any
help to you.  Sorry.

 -- Don Smith

--
F. Donelson Smith (Don)                      (919) 962-1884
Research Professor                           smithfd at cs.unc.edu
Department of Computer Science               www.cs.unc.edu/~smithfd