UDP vs. TCP distribution [was: Re: [e2e] Can feedback be generated...]

demir demir at usc.edu
Mon Mar 5 15:31:38 PST 2001

I agree with below lines. However, these are all "chaotic", to me. I
think, the main challenge is how could we "engineer" these anisotropic,
expanding, and mutating world as engineered as possible so that, may be,
"the Turing test" is achieved in the current state. As Joe Touch
indicated, "the levels of comprehensive and comlexity is hard to provide
quantitative measures". I think, searching for "evidence" requires to
solve the "relativity" problem as a human factor. I assume these are all
"phylosophical" issues that one might think unimportant. I think an
"enhanced architecture" should consider all these and other related
factors. Again, thse are all about "expectations".

Alper K. Demir