[e2e] typical network syllabus

Yavatkar, Raj raj.yavatkar at intel.com
Tue Oct 30 08:19:55 PST 2001

Craig:

Jim Kurose has an excellent book and course material at his web site.
www.cs.umass.edu/~kurose

S. Keshav put together a course around his book -- that is one good way to
teach a class

Larry Peterson has a textbook that provides another model to teach

Gene Walrand also has a textbook with another approach.

I believe you do not need a "typical" syllabus; any of the above approaches
will work. I highly recommend Kurose's approach -- I used it inside Intel
(no pun intended!) with great success.

Raj