[e2e] traffic dispersion and blocking probality

Jing Shen jshen at cad.zju.edu.cn
Tue Apr 2 06:14:53 PST 2002

ROBERTS ,

thanks for your comment.

But, why do you think  OMP do nothing  on maintaining  efficiency in
overload and can arguably lead to the spread of congestion?   As I think
OMP direct traffic based on local routing computation,  the exact
problem is
with its dispersion method (hash or random ).

And , you means those elastic traffic as  traffic without strict qos
requirement ? ( I'm sorry if I'm too new to this )

Regards

--
Jing Shen

* The SunShine of life is made up of very little beams which is      *
*  bright all the time                                               *