[e2e] Address Space Distribution

Wu Min wumin_noname at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:14:46 PST 2002

Hi,

Modelling Internet topology has been very well investigated. How about the
IP address space distribution in the Internet? Does the distribution follow
the power laws as well?

I am looking for such generator. Is there any?

The following is what I intend to do. I need several large networks with IP
address space distributed in a way closely characterize the real Internet.
The reason for the visibility of the IP addresses is that I am trying to
analyze the traffic forwarding and traffic distribution pattern at every
router.

Thank you in advance.

-Wumin