[e2e] the evolution of deployability

Roop Mukherjee bmukherj at shoshin.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 18 11:31:24 PST 2002

I have been asking myself that for a while.

Not to answer for anyone, but in my opinion, people should to be looking
inward, thinking smaller and creating their own networks, enhancements
etc. Is there much more individuals or small groups can do? Some time in
the future when the need comes someone (like a freeware writer or a
commercial entity) will pick up what they have done and hopefully credit
them for it. If they are unlucky, someone will market the concept with
some other name and make lots of money. If you are more than a small
group and have the right backing you out build a product out of it and
market it yourself, then maybe standardize it.

-- roop
www.shoshin.uwaterloo.ca/~bmukherj