[e2e] Virtual Hosts (BSD/Linux Stacks) in User Space?

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Mon Feb 11 05:23:30 PST 2002

Well, if you want to run multiple emulated Linux machines on a Windows
machine, there are two products that do this.  (of course you need a hefty
configuration)

one is VMWare Workstation 3.0 (http://www.vmware.com).

It seems to have the properties you want...

Also connectix has Virtual PC for windows, which is said to do the same.

http://www.connectix.com/products/vpc4w.html

Seems like these might just do the trick.