[e2e] Re: [pilc] Bidirectionnal traffic over assymetric link

Dr G Fairhurst gorry at erg.abdn.ac.uk
Tue Jul 23 08:41:09 PDT 2002

One thing you may like to look at is the internet draft developed
by the PILC WG on this topic.

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pilc-charter.html

The draft is at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pilc-asym-07.txt

and has been recommended to the IESG for publication as a RFC.

The draft talks of many of the issues you mention (plus a few more).

If you'd like to know more, or have further questions, you are welcome
to email me directly, and I'll try to help.

best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst