[e2e] New approach to diffserv...

Sean Doran smd at ab.use.net
Mon Jun 17 08:55:05 PDT 2002

| I hope you understand that the economics driving networking
| at educational institutions is not at all like the economics
| driving networking at commercial service providers or the
| economics driving networking for internal use at large
| enterprises.

Is this not why your taxes are paying for Internet II, and
my taxes are being used for Geant?   Oh, wait, I'll shut up now...

	Sean.  (naive & innocent)

P.S.: I wonder whether the "total transparency"/"total privacy"
      people think of Napster and its descendents being run on
      their institutions' networks.  Oh wait, i was supposed
      to be shutting up...