[e2e] How popular is TCP delayed acknowledgement used ?

Fu Cheng Peng, Franklin (Dr) ASCPFu at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Apr 10 04:54:42 PDT 2003

Nagle algorihtm is set as default in BSD-based OS. Nevertheless, it can
be disable by setsocketopt ( .. TCP_NODELAY...)

Maybe the paper "Rethinking the TCP Nagle Algorithm," Jeffrey C. Mogul,
Greg Minshall, which showed at
http://www.acm.org/sigcomm/ccr/archive/2001/jan01/ccr-200101-mogul.pdf
is helpful.

Fu Cheng Peng, Franklin