[e2e] Question about fast path / slow path and IPv6

Vadim Antonov avg at kotovnik.com
Sun Aug 31 18:23:22 PDT 2003

Alex Cannara wrote:

>respectable network-software vendors, like Level7, etc.

Well, since Alex mentions L7 in nearly every post, I feel compelled to say
that my current employer had to abandon L7 stack due to intractable
stability problems even with trivial configurations, resulting in
a year of wasted efforts by the routing software group.  Caveat emptor.

--vadim

PS  I'm speaking for myself, and the above statement is my personal
    opinion.