AW: [e2e] Queue size of routers

Woojune Kim wkim at airvananet.com
Mon Jan 20 09:31:50 PST 2003

I think Sally Floyd's RED page had a comment on that drop from front or mark from front (as you are suggesting below) didn't improve RED performance that much as it kicks off early enough that any XXX-from-front improvements are minimal. (Of course my memory may be wrong, or I may have misunderstood. Best to goto Floyd's page dig for specifics.)

Woojune Kim