[e2e] High Packet Loss and TCP

Durga Prasad Pandey dpsmiles at turing.acm.org
Sat May 3 07:51:51 PDT 2003

Just  a note- Dr KV Ramani , one of the people who worked (alongwith Prof.
Kumar I presume) in bringing the Internet and VSATs to India is now
heading the HP Labs India initiative to provide connectivity and its
benefits to Rural India. DakNet is another project(www.daknet.net) that is
working in this area. Still another one is TeNet at IIT
Madras(www.tenet.res.in) which is trying to bring the benefits of telecom
to the masses.

Durga

--