[e2e] Link Aggregation

Alia Atlas aatlas at avici.com
Tue May 13 07:34:31 PDT 2003

I expect that you may run into problems with one TCP connection because
most routers try to avoid misordering packets of a single microflow.  Thus,
even though there may be several interfaces which are part of an ethernet
link aggregation, the traffic from a single TCP connection would probably
be directed towards only one of those interfaces (for a good implementation
which is trying to avoid misordering).

Alia Atlas