[e2e] internet architecture in Europe

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Wed May 28 06:27:11 PDT 2003

> more recently, there was a n internet handshake between people in
> immersive VR caves in london and the US....

can you believe it? after 30+ years of Internet research, this is
as far as we've got ... (forgive me if I sound like a veteran,
which obviously I'm not  ;-)   )

> of course, the sort of sound (I wont glorify it with the word "music")
> you eget in the eurovision song contest could probably be played by
> robots from Tau Ceti and Aldeberan without anyone in the judges
> noticing (and i am happy to include the Nul Points english entry in
> this category:-)

I'll have to say a word for the Austrian participant though...
:)

On a serious note, Alexander, you might want to check out
the Wedelmusic conference at http://www.wedelmusic.org/

Best regards,
Michael