[e2e] latest spate of cruft postings to e2e

Dah Ming Chiu dmchiu at ie.cuhk.edu.hk
Sun Nov 9 23:08:04 PST 2003

Rama,

I like your idea.  After listening to seemingly endless debate,
I was thinking about a similar compromise as you.

One possible refinement to your scheme:
- there will be a whitelist, initially containing only the subscribers
- as the moderators approve forwarding, they can optionally admit
  the sender to the whitelist (to minimize their future work)
- otherwise people can get onto the whitelist through the whitelist
  maintainer (sorry, Joe).

DM