[e2e] Losses unrelated to congestion on wired networks

=?gb2312?q?Jing=20Shen?= jshen_cad at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Oct 8 03:50:10 PDT 2003

 I'm now working on some implementation of network
monitoring for SLA.

  The monitoring of leased line service in past months
shows that, the packet loss rate is as low as less
than 0.5% in our situation( 10Mbps optical line
connecting routers). The reason for this is possibly
for bad working condition of optic convertor or
router's buffer outage.

regards

jing shen

 --- Saad Biaz <biazsaa at eng.auburn.edu> µÄÕýÎÄ£º>