[e2e] Token/slotted access based mechanisms

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Wed Oct 15 09:41:50 PDT 2003

  *> Hi folks,
  *>
  *> I am not sure if this is the right mailing list to ask this question
  *> (primarily I dont see any mailing list where these topics are discussed and
  *> this seemed the closest), but incase someone can point me to the correct
  *> mailing list/documents to lookup, it would be great.
  *>
  *> Consider a slotted access/token based access mechanism.

There was some nice research by BBN in the early 1990s (?)by Claudio
Topolcic, on exactly this idea.  I am having a senior moment about what
it was called, but Craig Partridge can surely help out here.

Bob Braden