[e2e] Fire wall Penetraton testing

Stack Buffer black_merkury at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 03:31:14 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I am new to this list, and I am working on fire wall
vulnerabilities.
I strongly believe that fire walls are not enough
today against increasingly sophisticated attackers.
I have done research into IP fragmentation attacks and
I am implementing test programs based on such data.
see:
http://www.zvon.org/tmRFC/RFC1858/Output/chapter2.html.

But I still believe that other vulnerabilities may
still exist, as they say security is a continous
process.
I hope to compile a paper detailing the procedures and
results of my research, and I would really appreciate
any pointers to current infomation/papers or advice.

I will be grateful for any help rendered.
Thank you.

Edward