[e2e] Re: double bland reviewing

Durga Prasad Pandey dpsmiles at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 03:31:53 PDT 2004

The Development by Design Conference (DyD02) had an excellent online peer
review system. Files could be uploaded on the website in a workspace, peer
reviews submitted, and authors could post replies to the reviews online.
It has other interesting features too.

You can check out for yourself: www.thinkcycle.org/dyd02

Durga

=====