[e2e] Looking for measurement hosts

Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE NCC) henk at ripe.net
Mon Aug 30 14:57:42 PDT 2004

Charles,

> Outside the US, the RIPE Test-Traffic infrastructure has some
> deployment (http://www.ripe.net/test-traffic/ ).
>
> None of these will probably be excited about running any code
> that you develop, however.

No, I am not going to let you run code on any of our boxes :-)

However, if you are interested in the data:

 * traceroutes between all O(100) measurement boxes, taken 6-10 times
   per hour,

 * one-way-delay measurements between the boxes, measured 2 times
   per minute, on average.

all the way back to 1999, for the full mesh of machines, then please
contact me to discuss details.

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746