[e2e] We do need anti-spam mechanism for e2e

Fred Baker fred at cisco.com
Tue Jan 6 17:01:52 PST 2004

At 10:04 AM 12/28/2003, Joe Touch wrote:
>There are currently 2257 email addresses subscribed

So, sending an email to this list (such as this email) in a world where
each email costs $0.01 costs me $22.57. Sounds like a pretty good way to
force anyone who isn't actually doing to send email to the list under
normal circumstances to not send under any.

Is a micropayment a good thing for a discussion forum?