[e2e]where can i find an ip or host address list?

Ping Pan pingpan at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 4 15:28:40 PST 2004

A few years ago, Vern Paxson had a setup to collect packet traces from
different parts of the Internet. From which, he had derived a number of
pathological behaviors about the network (check Sigcomm from 6-7 years ago).
It would be very useful to see the some results from traces collected from
more sample points in today's network. (Or maybe I should check Sigcomm
Measurement Workshop papers before I speak ;-))

However, what you proposed below seems to be ethic-challenged. ;-)

- Ping