[e2e] Netspec

Sireen Habib Malik s.malik at tuhh.de
Fri Sep 24 08:46:08 PDT 2004

Hi,

Here is one reference paper for generating web-traffic,"A Light Weight
Traffic Source for Web Traffic Simulation "in GLOBECOM/CAMAD-2004.

Paper copy at: http://www.tu-harburg.de/et6/papers/papers_all.html

Hope it helps,
Malik

--

Sireen Malik, M.Sc.
PhD. Candidate,

Communication Networks
Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg
FSP 4-06 (room 3008)
Denickestr. 17
21073 Hamburg, Deutschland

Tel: +49 (40) 42-878-3387
Fax: +49 (40) 42-878-2941
E-Mail: s.malik at tuhh.de

--In this ugly time, the only true protest is beauty. (Phil Ochs)