[e2e] Netspec

Sudeep Goyal sudeepg at cse.iitb.ac.in
Fri Sep 24 07:28:37 PDT 2004

Thanks a lot Prasad. I would definitely try the tool. This solves me a
problem for VoIP and other stream traffic. But, I am not sure if elastic
traffic (like ftp, http, mail or ERP) can be done using this. Can you
kindly suggest some way?

Thanks and regards,
Sudeep

--

When a great leader's work is done, people say "we did it ourselves".
-Lao Tzu