[e2e] Netspec

Sudeep Goyal sudeepg at cse.iitb.ac.in
Thu Sep 23 23:52:39 PDT 2004

Hi All,
Does anyone have a copy of Netspec? It used to open-source and
available on http://www.ittc.ku.edu/netspec/. Its no longer there. I need it
for testing of end-to-end application performance on my MPLS test-bed. It
emulates many application traffic like MPEG, VoIP, FTP and measure their
end-to-end performance. And this is what I need to do.

  I can use traffic generators (like TG) for the same, but I want to do
application performance analysis for different applications. Is there another
alternative with which I can know and generate traffic similar to different
applications?

Thanks and regards,
Sudeep

--

When a great leader's work is done, people say "we did it ourselves".
-Lao Tzu