[e2e] Wireless Internet Wifi Hotspot - Worth it?

Robert Kim, Wireless Internet Consultant robertk at video-phones-evdo.com
Wed Feb 9 17:57:42 PST 2005

Hi.. Im new here...
I am thinking about signing up with Boingo as a reseller. Anyone have
experience with them?
Are they worth the time it takes to sign up... ???

In all fairness..
I am planning to deploy a wide area wifi hotspot cloud right in
restraunt row in cardiff ca... And its on Coast Highway 101...

BUT.. They only pay $20 per signup and $1 per hop on user...

So.. Is it worth it?
Remember... My coverage will be expanded to cover more land...
https://evdo.sslpowered.com/wifi-hotspot-router-supercharged-extended-ra
nge-coverage.html

Is the router I am using.

Robert Kim, Wireless Internet Consultant,
Wifi Hotspot Consultant
Verizon Wireless Agent (TM)
http://EVDO-Coverage.com
2611 S Pacific Coast Highway 101
Cardiff by the Sea CA 92007
206 984 0880

"Internet Service Is ONLY Broadband with Broadband Customer Service"(tm)
OUR QUEST: To Kill the Cubicle! (SM)