[e2e] UDP Performance problem

sahans at cse.mrt.ac.lk sahans at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Thu Feb 10 03:26:20 PST 2005

Hi,

At the moment what I want is get the peak performance of the UDP. I have no
concerns of gaining reliablity. In simple if I pump 15000 1KB messages and if I
can recieve at least 14000 of them that is quite satisfactory....But as I've
told above I am hitting a barrier in Linux at 32Mbps level and what I want is
to find a reason for that ....

Thanks

Quoting sthaug at nethelp.no: