[e2e] Routers accessing TCP header

Arjuna Sathiaseelan arjuna.sathiaseelan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 00:25:12 PST 2005

Dear Craig and Rajesh,
  I was going through your ETEN mechanism and some questions arose.
Doesnt Explicit Loss Notification solve the problem of distinguishing
corruption and congestion effectively ? So is there any need for
creating a new mechanism (this includes my EPDN and your ETEN) to
detect the cause of loss? Does ELN have any shortfalls? I would be
very much obliged if you could shed some light on this .

Regds,
Arjuna