[e2e] a new IRTF group on Transport Models

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 16:57:44 PDT 2005

Cool Ted!  And now maybe I've learned why the all the Apple Lisa's on the show
network, when they were introduced in SF, locked up when I accidentally
brushed my palm across one's keyboard, while reaching for a brochure!
Fortunately, Jobs was right there to chew out their tech crew, when all that
could get things working again was a full power cycle.

Hey, maybe we could arrange the same fate for TCP as the Lisa had?  Oops, I
didn't say that.  :]

Alex