[e2e] Estimating MS windows RTO equation

Marco Mellia mellia at tlc.polito.it
Thu Feb 2 06:38:31 PST 2006

We are working on the same topic, identifying packet anomalies (e.g.
retransmissions) in a TCP flow from passive measurement.
If you are interested, here are the links on the papers that we'll be
presented in June at ICC

M.Mellia, M.Meo, L.Muscariello, D.Rossi,
"Passive Identification and Analysis of TCP Anomalies",
IEEE ICC'06, Istanbul, Turkey, 11-15 June 2006
http://www.tlc-networks.polito.it/mellia/papers/icc06_passive.pdf

The tool we are using which implements all the code is available as well
from
http://tstat.tlc.polito.it

Hope this helps.

--