[e2e] Call for Participation: IWSOS 2006 (EuroNGI IA.8.2), 18-20 Sept., Passau, Germany

Amine M. Houyou houyou at fmi.uni-passau.de
Fri Jul 7 08:38:36 PDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

                CALL FOR PARTICIPATION - IWSOS 2006

        New Trends in EuroNGI Architectures and Services:
     First International Workshop on Self-Organizing Systems
                           (IWSOS 2006)
                       September 18-20, 2006
                  University of Passau, Germany
               http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/iwsos

         /---------------------------------------------\
         | EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 1, 2006 |
         \---------------------------------------------/

    http://www.iwsos.net.fmi.uni-passau.de/registration.html

               Early registration fee is 330 EUR.
  The participation is free of charge for EuroNGI participants.

          For details of the workshop program refer to:
  http://www.iwsos.net.fmi.uni-passau.de/technical-program.html

     For other important pending deadlines please refer to:
http://www.iwsos.net.fmi.uni-passau.de/home/important-dates.html

We are looking forward to your presence in our beautiful city.

Apologies for the  multiple copies.

Best regards,

Amine Houyou
Patrick Wuechner
Hermann de Meer

--
MEng. EE. Amine M. Houyou
Chair for Computer Communications and Networks - Prof. De Meer - Faculty