[e2e] new network architecture idea -

Jon Crowcroft Jon.Crowcroft at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 3 23:40:27 PDT 2006

let me conjecture that any decent future internet architecture
that is proof against the current securiy threats of today's internet
wil be proof agaoinst intercept, blocking, takedown, and surveillance
by _anyone_, whatever their good or bad intentions

so by presenting a half-bakde appproach to preventing ddos, I
am necessarily going to do nnoy law enforcement

of course, i dont see why anyone should enforce _their_ laws on _us_ (or _our_ laws on _them) - its
an outmoded local view:)

In missive <20060503.155818.14160.1115506 at webmail24.lax.untd.com>, "Fergie" typed:

 cheers

   jon