[e2e] Simulator for wireless network

Giuseppe Bianchi giuseppe.bianchi at uniroma2.it
Mon Apr 16 02:53:39 PDT 2007

For those interested in tech details and in understanding which
differences between ideal (standard) and real (implementation) world
we are here talking about, in addition to the paper pointed out by
Adam, here is a pointer to a cached version of our incoming infocom
2007 paper which seems complementary:

http://www.tti.unipa.it/~ilenia/pub/info07.pdf

  "Experimental assessment of the backoff behavior of commercial IEEE
802.11b network cards" - specifically deals with MAC/backoff
differences - power control oddities not yet included in this work

Giuseppe.