[e2e] Any Data on Fast Retransmit vs RTO Expiry Numbers?

Paddy Ganti pganti at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:58:49 PST 2007

Marco,

Thank you for the live data pointer. Your paper looks very interesting
(still need to digest all of whats being said though). I have one suggestion
which you might have already thought about when proposing smart framing: Why
not resend cloned packets of the last one after the last one? I mean,only
for the first (send 2 SYNs spaced at 600ms0 and last packets, why cant we
modify the stack to send 2 copies of the last packet for FR. Would this
crash stacks?

-Paddy