[e2e] Any Data on Fast Retransmit vs RTO Expiry Numbers?

Paddy Ganti pganti at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:47:07 PST 2007

Jasleen,

Thank you for the pointers.Your ICNP '07 is very good as it is exactly
looking at what I am proposing to do.

Speaking of feedback, I have a quick question on splicing your data further.
I want to know what your data will look like if I were to eliminate the SYN
packets and then the FIN packet (more precisely the last packet) .  On Table
V in the paper regarding dupack threshold I have seen implementations with 1
and an extra timer (both ends of the stack speak modified TCP and hence they
could get away with it).

-Paddy