[e2e] Are we doing sliding window in the Internet?

Lynne Jolitz lynne at telemuse.net
Sun Jan 7 15:34:05 PST 2007

My comments were in the context of harnessing e2e expertise to make sure that experimental networking changes made in releases considered carefully congestion and fairness. If that cannot be achieved, then the marketplace will prevail, with unpredictable consequences to network performance and reliability.
I'm afraid a discussion of general economic paradigms is off topic. :-)
Lynne Jolitz.
----
We use SpamQuiz.
If your ISP didn't make the grade try http://lynne.telemuse.net