[e2e] IMC 2007 Call For Participation

Taft, Nina nina.taft at intel.com
Sat Sep 15 01:05:26 PDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

It is now time to register and book your hotel for IMC 2007.

               Internet Measurement Conference

     Sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM in cooperation with Usenix

                        October 24-26, 2007

                        San Diego, CA USA

     DEADLINES: Book hotel before Sept. 30th to receive discounted rates

                     Please register by Oct.12, 2007

The seventh Internet Measurement Conference (IMC 2007) is a two and

one-half day event focusing on networking  measurement and analysis.
Join

us for the latest research on Internet data analysis and its

applications. The conference this year will cover a range of topics

including security, social networks, wireless networking, routing,
topology,

applications, and more.  This year IMC has expanded its wireless
measurement

scope, as we adapt to meet the evolving interests of the community.

TECHNICAL PROGRAM

To view the full technical program, please see:

http://www.imconf.net/imc-2007/program.html

SPECIAL EVENT - NEW THIS YEAR

In addition to the usual technical program, this year there will

be a couple of talks on the ethics and legality of network measurement

practices among our community. This will be followed by a BoF,

in which we will discuss these issues as a community. Invited
participants

from the law profession as well as privacy experts will join us.

We are excited to host this event as these issues are timely.

ACCOMODATIONS:

The conference will be held in the Paradise Point Resort Hotel on
Mission Bay.

To receive the discount rate of $205/night for the conference you MUST
book

your room before September 30th. Please tell them you are with the
Internet

Measurement Conference to receive our bulk discount rate. After Sept.

30th rooms are not guaranteed and the rate will increase! So please book

your reservation promptly.

For information on the hotel and how to make a reservation, please see:

http://www.imconf.net/imc-2007/venue.html

REGISTRATION

To register on-line, please go to:

http://www.imconf.net/imc-2007/

Please register for IMC no later than Oct. 12th, 2007

we look forward to seeing you soon,

from the IMC Steering Committee:

Nina Taft,

Bruce Maggs