[e2e] end of interest

James Kempf kempf at docomolabs-usa.com
Mon Apr 21 12:28:33 PDT 2008

Amr,

Actually, if you know of any blogs that are discussing this kind of stuff,
I'd love to hear about them. I did a Google search for blogs on clean slate
Internet design and it came up negative, which is why I started mine. Most
of the blogs in network technology areas I've been able to find are either
on security related topics (like Bruce Schneier's excellent blog) or reviews
of new gadgets and breathless anticipation of Apple's next iPhone release.

            jak