[e2e] a means to an end

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Mon Dec 1 10:44:35 PST 2008

Craig -

I did read your note - I was referring to more general wireless designs:
I think you were focused on packet radios, e.g. systems that try to
simulate wire-like behaviors (rather than, for example, systems that
work by what some call "analog network coding", for example).

Happy to give others a rest.  I found the debate stimulating, and I've
learned a lot, I think, about what you meant by "location".

Thanks.