[e2e] a means to an end

Craig Partridge craig at aland.bbn.com
Mon Dec 1 10:27:57 PST 2008

Hi Dave:

Did you read my note?

* Your point about wireless was made in my note.

* Reliably translated didn't mean the address was right.  PUP works just
  fine in my definition.  What I meant was that the translation function
  was present and gave a useful result (rather than, say, "no address").

I have the sense we're talking past each other (and to give other email
boxes a rest, I'll quit here).

Craig