[e2e] tcpillust release announcement

Yoshifumi Nishida nishida at csl.sony.co.jp
Wed Feb 13 11:36:00 PST 2008

Hello, Sorry for disturbing, but I hope it would be usefull for some people.
A new stable version of tcpillust: a graphical TCP connection analysis tool
is available at:

   http://www.jp.nishida.org/tcpillust/tcpillust-2.01.tar.gz

Tcpillust takes tcpdump file(s) specified at the command line
and draws pictures like figures in the ``TCP/IP Illustrated'' series.

If you're interested, please check the following web site:
    http://www.jp.nishida.org/tcpillust/index.html
You can see sample screen images of tcpillust or screen guide.

If you have any problem, please let me know.
Also, feedbacks, comments, suggestions and bug-reports are very welcome.

Thanks,
--
Yoshifumi Nishida
nishida at csl.sony.co.jp