[e2e] Are we doing sliding window in the Internet?

Injong Rhee rhee at ncsu.edu
Sat Jan 5 16:51:32 PST 2008

> I have also seen the cited reports of problems with CUBIC/BIC.

Sure. But I want folks to look at the tests and the reports carefully
or even try them by themselves. I am sure you will know it works! But
i see the attitude of people who are mad just because its default
release in Linux rather than trying to understand it technically first.

I am working on a congestion control public testbed where people can
try for themselves without investing too much time if they do care
and we are also working with a number of people (e.g., TMRG) to agree
on benchmark test suites.

Injong