[e2e] A message to authors of PFLDNet papers

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Thu Jan 10 05:03:57 PST 2008

Dear all,

I am writing this email in the function of Pfldnet TPC
co-chair, assuming that there is some overlap between
potential authors for the PFLDNet workshop and the readers
of this list.

This year, based on the explanation on the PFLDNet website:
http://www.hep.man.ac.uk/PFLDnet2008/
it was required to submit papers via email.

We now have a concern that some submissions might not have
been received by us due to spam filters. Maybe email submission
was not the best idea...

Anyway, in an effort to restrain any damage, we would like
to inform you that authors of papers who submitted to Pfldnet'08
should have received a confirmation email. If you submitted
a paper but never received a confirmation email, by all means
resubmit it please - or just send it to one of us organizers,
who will confirm reception to you.

We apologize for the trouble.

Best regards,
Michael Welzl