[e2e] TCP goodput as a function of connection count

Daniel S. Menasche sadoc at cs.umass.edu
Sat Apr 3 12:48:48 PDT 2010

Dear Tim,

On the theoretical side, this work is related,

Honggang Zhang, Don Towsley, Weibo Gong, "TCP Connection Game: A Study
on the Selfish Behavior of TCP Users", Proceedings of IEEE ICNP 2005

Maybe among  its references, or among the papers that cite it, we can
find some answers to your questions.

Best regards, Daniel