[e2e] [OT <maybe>?] NYTimes article on the structure & shape(topology) of the internet

ashish makani ashish.makani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:32:58 PST 2010

An NYT article on peering,

May not be very relevant to e2e, but seemed interesting to me.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/02/science/02topo.html

I learnt about several concepts i was unaware of...

David Alderson's HOT model [http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1115527] &
 some new developments like SFMIX [http://www.sfmix.org/]