[e2e] [OT <maybe>?] NYTimes article on the structure & shape(topology) of the internet

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Mar 2 11:51:25 PST 2010

    > From: ashish makani <ashish.makani at gmail.com>

    > An NYT article on peering,
    > May not be very relevant to e2e, but seemed interesting to me.

It was basically a pretty good/interesting article.

It did have one significant howler in it (he attributed the Internet's
ability to change traffic patterns to packet switching, rather than dynamic
routing); I sent him a message explaining the difference, let's see if I hear
anything back... :-)

But other than that it was quite educational.

	Noel