[e2e] [OT <maybe>?] NYTimes article on the structure & shape(topology) of the internet

John Day day at std.com
Wed Mar 3 06:04:17 PST 2010

Actually the biggest error in the article is that he didn't notice
that this nothing more than backbone providers owned by non-telecomm
companies.  It does improve the connectivity of the network in
general but architecturally there is no difference.  The fact that
they might focus on a certain type of traffic is coincidental.